Click to Home
Go To Search
Emergency Off
521 W. Cedar St.
Rawlins, WY 82301
Ph: (307) 328-4500
What can I do if I have lost my pet?
Call the Rawlins Rochelle Animal Shelter at 307- 328-4534 or the Rawlins Police Department at 307-328-4530 and report the missing pet as soon as possible. Visit the Animal Shelter at 2711 E. Murray to ensure that your pet is not there. Keep identification tags on your pet at all times. To update the license data base contact the Deputy City Clerk to report a change of address for your pet 307-328-4500.

Animal Control

Show All Answers

1. What is the Mission of the Animal Shelter?
2. What are the responsibilities of the Animal Control Officers?
3. Where can I obtain a license for my pet?
4. What can I do if I have lost my pet?
5. How can I avoid dog attacks?
6. How common is rabies in Wyoming?
7. What Landscaping Do Deer Hate
8. How do I get rid of Boxelder Bugs?

Connect with Rawlins
Print Page  :  Email Page  :  Page Feedback  :  Accessibility  :  Copyright  :  Sitemap  :  Powered by CivicPlus