Click to Home
Go To Search
Emergency Off
521 W. Cedar St.
Rawlins, WY 82301
Ph: (307) 328-4500
Where can I obtain a license for my pet?
You can obtain a license at City Hall (521 W Cedar Street) with proof of Rabies Vaccination, additionally there are two Veterinary Hospitals that sell licenses, Carbon County Veterinary Hospital @ 921 Airport Road, 307-324-5635 and Hones Veterinary Service, LLC @ 517 W. Spruce Street, 307-324-9999.

Animal Control

Show All Answers

1. What is the Mission of the Animal Shelter?
2. What are the responsibilities of the Animal Control Officers?
3. Where can I obtain a license for my pet?
4. What can I do if I have lost my pet?
5. How can I avoid dog attacks?
6. How common is rabies in Wyoming?
7. What Landscaping Do Deer Hate
8. How do I get rid of Boxelder Bugs?

Connect with Rawlins
Print Page  :  Email Page  :  Page Feedback  :  Accessibility  :  Copyright  :  Sitemap  :  Powered by CivicPlus